.Net Software Engineer for Go Daddy Gilbert, Arizona, United States
The .NET Software Engineer, Express Email Marketing help design and develop Go Daddy’s Express Email Marketing product .
What does the job entail?
• Design and build software systems to support web application development through various stages of definition
• Forecast development timelines based on project scope and design
• Implement application architecture and design, through programming and debugging
• Support ongoing software development activities associated with improvements to legacy applications
• Ensure adherence to quality and security standards
• Be available for production support, on-call and back-up duties for this application
What do you need to do this job?
• 5+ years experience in software development, design and construction, deployment
• Strong knowledge of Web Services while knowledge of RESTful services is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of concurrency and experience developing multithreaded applications.
• Maintenance of large scale N-Tiered applications (specifically the business logic and data layer) and business solutions using the following:
a) Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0,
b) ASP.NET, C# 4.0
c) SQL Server 2008 database experience
d) Backend development experience and strong C# .NET Middle Tier development experience
What skills would be a plus?
• Experience integrating with other Go Daddy systems and services
• Experience integrating with social network APIs like Facebook and Twitter
• Experience working with mail technologies like SMTP, S/MIME, or DKIM
• Front-end knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
Why Work for Us?
2011 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree – Arizona, Iowa & Denver.
Inc. 500/5000 Honoree – Go Daddy has been listed eight consecutive years (2004 – 2011) as one of the nation’s fastest-growing privately held companies.
2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – For a seventh year, Go Daddy has been ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Best Places to Work in the Valley – Go Daddy has been honored as one of the Valley’s Best Places to Work for eight consecutive years (2004 – 2011).
Arizona’s Most Admired Companies – Go Daddy has been recognized as one of Arizona’s Most Admired companies for two consecutive years (2010 & 2011).
Go Daddy Cares – Go Daddy’s philanthropic works support a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to such causes as women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters, and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the link below: