West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose — that’s Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The E-commerce Solutions Developer will have expertise in Shopify Plus e-commerce platform. You’ll be part of a cross-functional, client focused team architecting and building e-commerce solutions for existing Pharmavite brands and new ventures. The E-Commerce Solutions Developer reports to the Director, Enterprise Systems.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we’re making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Building flawless and efficient e-commerce sites for new brands in supplements and vitamins market.
- Implementing back-end code, vendor integrations, and app/plugin development for Shopify Plus.
- Translating static mockup into a working interactive experience.
- Creating user-friendly web pages and developing new user-facing and mobile-based features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
The ideal candidate has a passion for identifying, solutions, architecting and interpreting technical requirements into flawless consumer focused web sites. You will work closely with the business, integration partners, and a team of strategists, designers, and developers to produce e-commerce experiences that are user- focused, well-documented, performant, fully-tested, and written with reuse and maintainability in mind.
You’ll be most successful in this role if you have:
- A history of successful delivery of Direct to Consumer e-commerce ventures.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexibility and adaptability in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Skills in negotiating an “ideal solution” that finds compromises between requirements, budget, user experience, and best practices.
It’s an exciting time in Pharmavite’s history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there’s more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of frontend development experience with strong understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- 3+ year with Shopify Plus Platform development, integration and theming.
- Proficiency with at least one programing language (C# and PHP are preferred).
- Up to date on current and future back-end web development technologies, specifications, and frameworks.
- Experience with continues integration platforms.
- A 4 year college or university degree in computer science, business administration or related field and/or relevant equivalent experience.
Here, career paths aren’t predefined and bureaucratic limitations don’t exist — you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team — to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that’s as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being — as well as peace of mind. These rewards — plus our new recognition program — ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that’s right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.